NSA-IL is Here to Help You!
As the voice of the speaking profession in Illinois, we support, help and offer our services to myriad audience including the media. The National Speakers Association-Illinois Chapter is comprised of experts who speak professionally on a variety of topics as keynoters, trainers, humorists, facilitators, coaches and consultants. Our well-spoken and media-savvy members are excellent resources whether your medium is live or recorded electronic or print. Our experts have created a list of article and interview ideas to stimulate your thinking:
- Overcome the Number One Fear
- Ethics in the 21st Century Workplace
- How do I Start a Speaking Business?
- How do You Make an Audience Laugh?
- The Difference Between Marketing and Sales
- Is There a Generational Divide in the Workplace?
- Why Hire a Professional Speaker?
- The Differing Roles of Face-to-Face and Online Networking to Increase Your Business
- Can Leadership be Taught?
- Five Tips for Managing Change in a Leaner Workplace
To help you quickly find your subject matter expert, visit our members by topic
on this site or www.expertsillinois.com
for an even broader view of NSA-IL expertise. To provide additional information, we have included articles written by NSA-IL members and NSA-IL media releases on the Media Articles
and Media Releases